Oh man….. these are so good! They are nutrient dense so very filling, but great for an occasional sweet treat. Be sure to put these in the fridge overnight after baking and slicing them to let them firm up before digging in.
- 1 cup natural almond butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar free white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup erythritol or monkfruit sweetener
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 375 F and prepare an 8 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Poor (for lack of a better word…. it’s a very thick mixture) in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes. It burns easily so start checking at 14 minutes.
- Let cool for about 30 mins before carefully flipping the baking dish and putting the brownie on a cooling rack. After it’s completely cooled, cut into 12 squares and store in the fridge overnight for best results. (however… they don’t taste bad if you want to dig in right away! Their consistency just gets a lot better after a night in the fridge).
What I’ve learned…
- When a recipe states that you should let something cool completely before cutting, they are not messing around 😉 In order to not get crumbly squares, be patient and let it cool and firm up a little.
- Always play around with the amount of sweetener in your recipes. I have found that a lot of recipes I have found have been too sweet for my liking. This recipe uses 1/3 cup of sweetener, and I like it that way, but I can imagine for some people 1/4 cup would do. I suggest to put 1/4 cup in and taste. If it’s not sweet enough you can always add more.
- In Keto baking, patience is key. These brownies are delicious, but definitely go from an A to an A+ after being in the fridge for a night.
One thought on “Keto Almond White Chocolate Brownies”