So easy, so delicious, and free of unhealthy fillers and artificial sweeteners. It takes you 20 minutes to make and the items are probably already in your pantry. I usually double this recipe on busy weeks since I sometimes forget to plan ahead 😉 This sauce makes it easy to just whip something up that is tasty, filling and still healthy.
Ingredients (for about 2 cups)
- 1 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup (filtered) water
- 1/2 cup granular Erythritol
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcester sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place all the ingredients in a medium sized saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Turn the heat to low and continue to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool before serving when using as a dipping sauce, or use directly when you plan to use it in a crock pot or other recipe.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Source: “Southern Keto” by Natasha Newton
Stats per serving (1 serving is 1/4 cup)
Fat: 0.1 g
Protein: 1.5 g
Carbs: 5.4 g
Fiber: 2.4 g