The perfect addition to a fish fry, this condiment is easy to whip up and tastes super decadent. It doesn’t limit itself to the traditional pairing with fish though… I imagine it’ll taste great on any bunless burger or chicken “sandwich” too!
Ingredients (makes about 1 cup, 2 tablespoons per serving)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dill relish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed preferred but don’t fret about using bottled if you don’t have any lemons laying around)
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcester sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onions
- Salt and ground back pepper to taste
Put all ingredients in a small bowl and stir until well blended. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving (I didn’t have time for that the other day and it tasted just fine). Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.