Normally I like to add a whole intro to my recipes on the site… with this one it’s not needed and also…. you don’t have time to read it because you really want to start gathering your ingredients and start creating this fudge. it.Is.So.Good. Enjoy!
- 1 stick salted butter (113 g)
- 1 heaping 1 1/4 cups keto semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbs Confectioner’s Swerve
- 1 tbs unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- Optional: course sea salt for garnish (recommended! So good…)
- 8×8 baking pan
- Melt your salted butter and chocolate chips: Put them in a microwave safe dish and microwave on 100% for 30 seconds. Stir. If after about 30 seconds of stirring you still see it hasn’t melted fully, microwave in increments of 20 seconds. To make it melt easier and more equally, chop the butter into small cubes before melting.
- Now that your chocolate mixture is ready, sift your confectioner’s swerve and cocoa powder into the same bowl. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Prepare your baking pan with parchment paper. Make sure to have some excess paper hanging over the sides to easily lift the fudge out of the pan.
- Pour the mixture into the pan. Even it out by gently tapping the pan on a flat surface a couple of times.
- Optional step; sprinkle some sea salt on top. Try it! You won’t be disappointed. (or if you are into a sweet and spicy combi; why not use chili flakes to make it interesting!)
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour (or 30 minutes in the freezer if you can’t wait 😉 ).
- Lift out of the pan and cut into 25 pieces.
- Dig in!
Stats per piece:
Fat: 6.5 g
Fiber: 3.5 g
Source: http://www.thedietchefs.com and find them on IG @thejoeduff