This salad is a perfect easy week day dinner! It only takes a few minutes to put together and you can throw in any (keto friendly) veggie that you have on hand. Smoked salmon is a staple in my fridge because it’s so versatile and has a long shelf life. I will give you the exact ingredients I used, but go ahead and experiment with the veggies you like!
Ingredients (for 2 people)
- 8 oz smoked sockeye salmon
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1 avocado
- 12 grape tomatoes
- 2 mini cucumbers
- 2 hand fulls of fresh spinach
- 2 table spoons of Tessemae’s organic avocado ranch dressing (optional and not shown on the picture)
- Salt and pepper to taste (I use pink Himalayan salt for added sodium).
- Put a handful of spinach on each plate.
- Cut the tomatoes, cucumber, avocado and egg in pieces and put them on the spinach, giving them each their own space on the plate (so don’t mix).
- Add 4 oz smoked salmon in the middle of each plate.
- Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Optional: Add 1 tablespoon of organic ranch dressing on top.